Recent changes in EEOC regulations, the explosive use of social media in the workplace, recent court decisions and the increased scrutiny of governmental agencies make managing of employees more difficult and have resulted in the explosive misuse in employment-related litigation. At M&K our attorneys focus on helping clients reduce employment litigation through management education on legal trends, judicial decisions and governmental regulations. We have trained management in developing programs and attitudes designed to avoid sexual harassment and EEO problems, complying with the Americans with Disabilities Act and the Family Medical Leave Act. Sound and creative legal thinking has never been more timely.
Should litigation evolve, our attorneys have the in-depth experience to defend our clients in employment related lawsuits. We have experience to assist you with:
- Litigation in federal and state courts on discrimination, harassment, defamation and employee privacy claims;
- Representation at the governmental agency on administrative charges;
- Protecting the employers confidential information and enforcing non-competes;
- Prosecuting actions on behalf of employer for employee fraud, theft and other misconduct;
- Conducting internal investigations into allegations of inappropriate workplace behavior by employers.
Our experience in both the public and private sector provides our attorneys with the analytical skills to analyze the circumstances and situation so as to best serve our client’s needs. We recognize that “to win” is a concept that can vary from client to client. At M&K, our client’s best interest is our only goal.
Whether you want to be proactive by establishing training programs for your workforce or are faced with a complaint of employment matters, M&K is there to guide you through the legal process.